- ✅ Builderius Pro is first released. Release includes advanced modules and templates for archives.
- ✅ Builderius supports multilingual sites, including string translation and Polylang language functions in conditions.
- ✅ Builderius supports Advanced Custom Fields and MetaBox plugins. Simple and complex fields are supported (e.g. text, date, checkbox, repeater, flexible content).
- ✅ Builderius Pro introduces a global template type - Template Parts. The feature represents a step towards component based web development.
- ✅ Builderius introduces Server Side Rendering and HTML-first approach for dynamic modules.
- ✅ Builderius introduces a global template type - Hook Templates. This template type allows the user to insert the layout built with Builderius in the template created with the active theme at various locations (e.g. after post title, before footer) using WordPress Hooks (action and filter). Hook templates include autocomplete support for popular WordPress themes, including Astra, Blocksy, GeneratePress and Kadence. Other hooks are supported but without autocomplete.
- ✅ Builderius Pro Template parts feature receives an update enabling Template Parts nesting. This update represents a significant step towards component based web development.
- ✅ Builderius introduces Composite Modules. Pre-configured and dedicated to specific tasks. This feature improves the workflow, speeds-up development and lowers the learning curve.
- ⌛ Builderius upgrades import/export mechanism for Releases. Releases can include content and settings from other plugins (like ACF configuration etc).
- ⌛ Builderius introduces Helper Modules. Pre-configured and dedicated to specific tasks with the addition of automatically configured dynamic data. This feature improves the workflow, speeds up development and lowers the learning curve for working with typical wordpress elements such as Post title, Post Content, Post loop and more.
- ⌛ Builderius introduces a new, completely redesigned and redeveloped user interface of the Builder. New interface brings modern and familiar workflow patterns, lowers the learning curve and reduces the number of clicks to achieve a goal. Builder includes visual tools for CSS styling, visual query builder and more.
- ⌛ Builderius introduces an upgrade for the font manager to support local font management.
- ⌛ Builderius integrates the Uni CPO plugin as a Buiderius extension. This feature brings unmatched form building and WooCommerce development into Builderius. This integration brings modern, flexible user interface and design tools for Uni CPO users.
- ⌛ Builderius Pro introduces CSS libraries/frameworks support.
- ⌛ Builderius extends the Layout and libraries feature. This update brings a selection of professionally designed and developed wireframes and starter sites to use as a starting point for website development and design.
- ⌛ Builderius introduces the Bundles system. This feature allows complete site development within Builderius, including functionality plugins and site architecture.
This Roadmap document is likely to be modified as the development progresses.
If not otherwise specified, an item in the Roadmap applies to both Free and Pro versions of the plugin.